PHzMonitor Project Contributors
The following organizations contributed technical support, product samples, and important feedback for the PHzMonitor project.
- Anne Arundel County Community College EET, EGR, and MAT Departments - Birthplace of the PHzMonitor Project
- Abracon Corporation
- Accurate Tool Company, Inc.
- Allegro Microsystems
- Baltimore Linux Users Group
- Circuit Cellar Magazine
- Electro Mechanical Systems
- Fairchild Semiconductor
- Fox Electronics
- Maxim - Dallas Semiconductor
- MultiAxisMotion - Modern Control Technology
- National Semiconductor
- Nexus Technology Sales, Inc.
The above companies significantly contributed to the PHzMonitor project and made the project possible. However, the above companies, with exception of MultiAxisMotion, are not directly associated or involved with the PHzMonitor project itself. MultiAxisMotion holds the PHzMonitor Models 1 through 8 project copyrights. PHzMonitor holds the Model 9 and 10 project copyrights. Circuit Cellar and Microchip hold publication rights for PHzMonitor Model #2 presented as contest entry MT2227. Circuit Cellar magazine holds publication rights for Models 8 and 9 as published in October 2009 #231 issue.
For more information, or to contribute technology or samples for the PHzMonitor project, contact:
Arnold Stadlin MultiAxisMotion 121 W. Earleigh Heights Rd. Severna Park, MD 21146 firstname.lastname@example.org