GridTrak Project Contributors
The following organizations contributed financial support, technical support, product samples, and important feedback for the GridTrak project.
- Anne Arundel County Community College EET, EGR, and MAT Departments - Birthplace of the PHzMonitor Project
- Accurate Tool Company, Inc.
- Baltimore Linux Users Group
- Circuit Cellar Magazine
- Electro Mechanical Systems
- Fairchild Semiconductor
- Johns Hopkins University Linux Users Group
- Maxim - Dallas Semiconductor
- Microsoft BizSpark Program
- MultiAxisMotion - Modern Control Technology
The above companies significantly contributed to the GridTrak project and made the project possible. However, the above companies, with exception of MultiAxisMotion, are not directly associated or involved with the project itself. GridTrak holds the GridTrak project copyrights.
For more information, or to contribute financial support, technology, or samples for the GridTrak project, contact:
Arnold Stadlin GridTrak 121 W. Earleigh Heights Rd. Severna Park, MD 21146 firstname.lastname@example.org